What is the BEST Music Application?

Foreverrr

Reaction score
I know there has been a few threads out there about certain music apps, but I just got a new stereo for my car and I am able to use a 3.5mm cable to play music through it.

I was just wondering what some of the better interfaced music players were

Thank you!

s-one

Reaction score
I've tried a few and the one that keeps having me come back is Mixzing. Now Mixzing isn't a savior by any means as it has its issues, but it has been decent.

Axium

Reaction score
Mixzing, or believe it or not I was digging the stock app. Til it decided to randomly turn party shuffle on and switch songs on me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

li2327

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're just talking about players or not but I can't live without Pandora. :yeahbaby01:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure how this is really going to differ from all the other similar threads but I still prefer 3.

dclutter1

Reaction score
btunes is good. I've tried several but I always go back to the stock app. I'm not a heavy user though.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
If we're just talking standard music apps (for playing your own stuff), I have yet to be more impressed by something other than the stock app. The stock app is perfect... all it is missing is an equalizer. Stuff like "Astroplayer" is a joke. It has an EQ, but you can't even browse by artist/album? WTF... that's like saying "here's a beautiful car for you, but sorry, we forgot to put an engine in it"

s-one

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock app doesn't have the ability to play by Genre. Sure you can play by playist, exported from dt, yada yada... but too much work.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock app doesn't have the ability to play by Genre. Sure you can play by playist, exported from dt, yada yada... but too much work.

That is true, but what matters to me is to be able to pull up a list of artists, then select an album from that artist, and have that all just automatically be there based in the ID3 tags. Throw in "party shuffle", playlists, and I'm good to go. I'm not sure I can speak for most people, but isn't this how most people play their stuff? That's why it baffles me when people say this or that music app is great, and I install one and find that it does not support these simple browsing features that to me seem like the FIRST things that should be implemented.