What is peoples battery life with liquid 1.5

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What is peoples battery life with liquid 1.5. Just wondering I have read all the comments an have decided to boot liquid 1.5 in my tbolt when I get it on wed ......what voltage kernel is everyone running ? Also what govenor is everyone using an are you using setcpu?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Also this will be my first htc phone

Bane

Reaction score
I've only had the phone about a week, Liquid 1.5, imoseyon normal, I just passed 36 hours on the current charge, looking at clearing 40. Usage is fairly mild though, only a few hours with the display on, and I have plenty of WiFi networks available.

01b5s4

Reaction score
^ damn, I get about a day. I charge overnight, and use it all day very heavily. Lot's of words with friends, internet, texting and streaming music. All of which is 3g. But most of the time, since I have a charger at work, it's plugged in at work too.

My cpu speeds set at 1.4. And I'm using the kernal that came with 1.5. It's imoseyon 2.5.1.

Overall, I'm happy with the battery life. Although, it seems like as soon as I unplug it from overnight, within minutes I lose a couple %'s.

Bane

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing immediately after unplugging it drops four percent.

cc16177

Reaction score
I'm at 10 hours and 51 minutes since unplugged with

59% display
16% voice calls
everything else <10%

with 38% battery left.

I'm running 1.5 with the stock kernel at 1.4, set to "OndemandX" and I absolutely love it...

4G is turned off because even though it's pretty strong in my area (Southern CT) I am unable to get a signal in my office itself and anytime I walk around it comes in and out which is annoying... But even with 4G turned on as long as the above is not an issue I get similar results. :icon_ banana:

Jacob9424

Reaction score
What is peoples battery life with liquid 1.5. Just wondering I have read all the comments an have decided to boot liquid 1.5 in my tbolt when I get it on wed ......what voltage kernel is everyone running ? Also what govenor is everyone using an are you using setcpu?

I have the extended battery so I tend to kick every feature into full gear...you know auto brightness,sync, 4g, all the stuff. I get about 12 hours on extended. With battery saving techniques it wouldn't be hard to clear about 2 days. And probably 1 day if I used standard battery.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Love liquids 1.5, I'm using his stock kernel (imoyesons 2.5.1) and have the CPU at 1.4/245 w/ ondemandx and screen off is 365/245 or something like that with powrsave (when I backed up my last ROM it backed that setting up to) I use auto brightness and have WiFi, LTE and CDMA in my area (mostly using LTE or WiFi) and I get about 12 hours, my usage look like this almost every day: browsing for more than an hour, 5 hours of phone calls with Bluetooth enabled, a little Facebook and texting here and there and about an hour or two on the forums as well as reading engadget, USA Today and watching YouTube for about an hour or two, loving the battery life but there is definitely room for improvement

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums