What is best droid offered by verizon

Signum

Reaction score
Definitely the droid 2, without question.

I agree, specially since I just found out the Fascinate does not come with 2.2.

Motoblur is horrible though. I came from the incredible to the fascinate and am very impressed with the device so far. Not having 2.2 available (yet) is not a huge deal for me. I know that once the update hits the phone still be that much better

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely the droid 2, without question.

I agree, specially since I just found out the Fascinate does not come with 2.2.

Motoblur is horrible though. I came from the incredible to the fascinate and am very impressed with the device so far. Not having 2.2 available (yet) is not a huge deal for me. I know that once the update hits the phone still be that much better

You don't want the moto blur? Delete it. It's not that hard to do. :confused:

Signum

Reaction score
If you want a phone with the full keyboard then go with the droid 2. If you don't need as keyboard then I would go with the incredible our the fascinate

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Guys how do you think any sweet phones will be out next summer? I have an upgrade now but no money, I got droid 1 so I'm hoping some sick **** will be out next summer

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There will always be a sweet phone coming out, no matter when you buy.
I don't know, the original Droid held it's own for seven months before the X came out, which is a long time as far as mobile devices are concerned

And there are a few of us who still feel the Original D is the best out and we are coming up on a year

Dragoro

Reaction score
I don't know, the original Droid held it's own for seven months before the X came out, which is a long time as far as mobile devices are concerned

And there are a few of us who still feel the Original D is the best out and we are coming up on a year

Think that 7 month period will be the exception, not the rule.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score

Well I remember seeing a thread somewhere that a new phone with a new processor that is like 2-5 times faster is planned....cant find it tho

Darkseider

Reaction score

The Droid still is the best offered by/for Verizon. A little root and some tweaking and it is a monster. Now all I need to make my Droid complete is for Chevy to drop a kernel with compcache in it and I will be all silly and giddy! dancedroid

cavallodispade

Reaction score
well, its essentially between the droid x and the droid 2. which sounds better to you?

droid x:
bigger screen
better camera
hd video shooting
hdmi out

droid 2:
smaller
slide out mechanical keyboard

so whichever sounds better to you is the better phone. i personally chose the x but thats just me.

droidXpert

Reaction score
In order from best to worst

Droid X, Fascinate, Droid 2, Incredible, Droid 1, Ally, Eris, Devour

I have them all and like the X the best. Actually its the best phone I've ever used.