What is a good pair of Bluetooth Headphones for gym?

JRParsons

Reaction score
I've had the Motorollas, Back Beats, Clipper, and Jaybird Freedoms. The Freedoms sound and fit the best, but from my experience and the reviews, if the left ear works after 6 weeks your doing great, and their customer service is horrible. Also they're really expensive. $99.00
The Motorollas lasted about 2 years with heavy use. Sounded OK, they're newer version may sound better, but I found them to be bulky and are kinda 1 size kinda fits all. I think you can find them for about $79. 00.
I'm currently using back beats they hook around the ear so they fit OK, and sound OK, they are light and I paid $29. at the Verizon store on clearance.
The Clippers are nice if you want to use better headphones, because it clips to your shirt and you then have wires to your ears. Since there are still wires, I find these to be the least convienent. I get BT headphones to eliminate the wires, I only got them because they were on clearance at the Verizon store for 5.00.
From my experience, the build quality on the smaller companies headphones are poor. (Jaybird / bluant) I would stick with Jabra, Plantronics or Motorolla.
If I had to pick only one it would be the Back Beats.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Rjohnson3452

Reaction score
Been using the Sennheiser headphones for a little over a year. They sound great, do a decent job of taking calls and are pretty comfy IMO. The volume and track controls on the headphones come in handy. Good battery life, although I usually put them back on charge after two hours or so, not because I need to, just because that's the longest I've used them.

Sennheiser MM100 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Neckband Headset

Rrys

Reaction score
I'm using the S10-HD by Motorola. Secure, comfortable (play with all the different earbud pieces to get a comfortable fit) and sweat/mostly waterproof!

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I used Jaybird SB2 with my OG and I loved it. Interestingly enough, I have not been able to pair it with my Bionic. Customer service has not responded to me.

JRParsons

Reaction score
I used Jaybird SB2 with my OG and I loved it. Interestingly enough, I have not been able to pair it with my Bionic. Customer service has not responded to me.

Leave a bad review on Bestbuy.com, everybody there will contact you. They still won't fix your issue, but they will contact you and tell you how good their headsets are.

JRParsons

Reaction score
History on that last post. Jaybirds stopped working, no response from Jaybird, left a bad review, including mentioning that there was no response, at least 2 and I think 3 reps emailed me, they still don't work and they never sent me a new pair.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
History on that last post. Jaybirds stopped working, no response from Jaybird, left a bad review, including mentioning that there was no response, at least 2 and I think 3 reps emailed me, they still don't work and they never sent me a new pair.

Wow! thats crazy!