FM Radio for Gym

badgers4me

Reaction score
Ok, I purchased a bluetooth headphone set, What I want to do is, in my local gym it has you tune to FM stations to hear the tv, However the Droid X requires a head phone jack plugged in, It is my understanding that this works as a antenna booster. The FM app will not launch with out the headphone jack plugged in. Well I would like to use my bluetooth. Any thoughts out there, anyone else found a solution to this.

twizatch

Reaction score
Download TuneIn Radio and stop using the old world FM radio...

born2golf

Reaction score
Download TuneIn Radio and stop using the old world FM radio...

I like tunein too, but that would only work if he wanted to listen to the radio. He stated he is trying to listen to the TVs mounted in the gym which are broadcasting their audio via a localized FM transmitter in the gym. Your arrogance got in the way of your ability to read.

Sorry, I don't have an easy answer for you. I have the same issue in my gym while I am using the a bluetooth headset. The phone needs the headphone wire for reception

twizatch

Reaction score
That wouldn't be arrogance; your comment was. I apologize for misreading the question. My response was merely to point out a wonderful method of receiving FM radio broadcasts that he/she may have not previously known about.

Though, I am sorry if I offended you when I insulted FM radio. I didn't think someone would feel so passionate about a radio frequency.

born2golf

Reaction score
I'm sorry but you are wrong. Your response is the very definition of arrogant. You were too involved with your own agenda of spewing your rhetoric that you couldn't take a genuine moment to even read what was asked. Your "drive-by" response is the exact example of what is wrong with forums.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ok help the issue not cause one. or please move on to a different thread. thank u everyone

sent from the Hawaiian D2G