What Internet Browser Are You Using??

vonfink13

Reaction score
i just got dolphin and i really like it...seems a little laggy to me but i am still working it out..i like the customizable way you can draw the shortcuts on the screen and i like the tabs..pinch and zoom is pretty cool too...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock. Did not like Dolphin at all. Waiting for the Milestone's browser (pinch and zoom) and I'll be all set. That video of Fennec looks wonderful, but I'm surprised that Firefox is just now getting in the mobile browser game.

Reaction score
Stock. Did not like Dolphin at all. Waiting for the Milestone's browser (pinch and zoom) and I'll be all set. That video of Fennec looks wonderful, but I'm surprised that Firefox is just n

you cant be serious...

pinch zoom is in dolphin...its exactly what you want.

Aluminum21

Reaction score
are there any bugs in Dolphin? does it run as smoothly as the regular browser?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock. Did not like Dolphin at all. Waiting for the Milestone's browser (pinch and zoom) and I'll be all set. That video of Fennec looks wonderful, but I'm surprised that Firefox is just n

you cant be serious...

pinch zoom is in dolphin...its exactly what you want.

I know Dolphin has pinch and zoom, but it is laggy and continues to zoom in or out even after taking your fingers off the screen. Just not my cup of tea.

Ed Blown Vert

Reaction score
Website
ls1.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S22U
I know Dolphin has pinch and zoom, but it is laggy and continues to zoom in or out even after taking your fingers off the screen. Just not my cup of tea.

I don't have that issue with the lastest updates

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Currently using stock browser. Will likely switch to Fennec, when it is released.

Never installed Dolphin but, after reading through the features, I never really felt the need to. For me, the 'Windows' feature is just as easy as the 'Tabs' feature in Dolphin. I also think that in many cases, multi-touch requires more effort than double-tapping. Just my preference.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
I use the stock browser and have been tempted to try out Dolphin from time to time but to be honest the pinch-and-zoom feature alone hasn't been enough to make me switch. The regular browser just works so well and with how easy it is to pan around with the Droid's responsive screen and double-tap to zoom in, it's not like it's difficult to navigate on webpages. Far from it.