What Internet Browser Are You Using??

olletsocmit

Reaction score
What browser is everyone using?? The one that came with the phone or a 3rd party one (ex: dolphin)

whats the best??

skourg3

Reaction score
Dolphin, mainly because of tabbed browsing. I don't have a huge preference though. I like pinch zoom in Dolphin, but had no problems with double-tap in the stock browser. Also, since Home++ Favorites only uses bookmarks from the stock browser, I may end up switching back. The differences are fairly negligible, though I do like that in Dolphin you can exit & clear cache easily.

iSecks

Reaction score
I use the stock browser. While I used dolphin for a while, and I tried xScope, I find the stock browser just works the best. I have faith that Mozilla's Fennec browser will be the best browser of them all though.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
Dolphin, mainly because of tabbed browsing. I don't have a huge preference though. I like pinch zoom in Dolphin, but had no problems with double-tap in the stock browser. Also, since Home++ Favorites only uses bookmarks from the stock browser, I may end up switching back. The differences are fairly negligible, though I do like that in Dolphin you can exit & clear cache easily.

I dont like the fact that it only uses the bookmarks from the stock browser!!

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I wish there was an app or plug-in to use pinch zoom with the normal browser. seems like someone could just copy the coding form dolphin and add to default browser

cookiemomster

Reaction score

I also use dolphin and home++. I am not a fan of pinch and zoom. I like exiting and clearing the cache though. Sort of waiting to see what mozilla will do.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dolphin - and after the recent upgrade of pinch and zoom I uninstalled x-scope which wasn't good except for pinch and zoom.

As far as bookmarks home ++ has them at the bottom... does well enough for me.

I'll be watching for Firefox also...

taypotts

Reaction score
is there a way to get the text to adjust when you do zoom in on Dolphin, like it does on the stock browser?

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I hope Fennec comes out soon. I have heard its not gonna be out for a while now though