What Internet Browser Are You Using??

Raj

Reaction score
Steel

My favorite browsers are stock and Steel. Dolphin is good--but don't like that is doesn't have double-tap zoom, which is a one-hand operation. Pinch-and-zoom requires 2 hands.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
My favorite browsers are stock and Steel. Dolphin is good--but don't like that is doesn't have double-tap zoom, which is a one-hand operation. Pinch-and-zoom requires 2 hands.

Pinch-and-zoom requires 2 hands? :huh: I'm pretty sure you can just use your forefinger and thumb to pinch and zoom.

REARless

Reaction score
I use the stock browser and have been tempted to try out Dolphin from time to time but to be honest the pinch-and-zoom feature alone hasn't been enough to make me switch. The regular browser just works so well and with how easy it is to pan around with the Droid's responsive screen and double-tap to zoom in, it's not like it's difficult to navigate on webpages. Far from it.

My exact thoughts.

REARless

Reaction score

Pinch-and-zoom requires 2 hands? :huh: I'm pretty sure you can just use your forefinger and thumb to pinch and zoom.

And your other hand to hold the Droid.

(You can use one hand and double tap with your thumb with the stock browser.)

Lady Droid

Reaction score

And your other hand to hold the Droid.

(You can use one hand and double tap with your thumb with the stock browser.)

Ohh, I get what he's saying. Good point. :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fennec (FireFox) will allows syncing favorites from your PC to your phone! can't wait!

backlash

Reaction score
This should have been a poll.

Using the stock browser, I no care about pinch zoom or unpinch zoom or whatever it's called. Once Fennec is released I'll be using that.

Demonbrn

Reaction score
I'm using the stock borwswer as well... I started using dolphin but it won't let you save pictures to your phone. Like others said i'm still waiting for Mozzila

If you hold your finger on the image a half-circle will appear with the options (-,image,link,+). slide your finger to image>save image.

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Dolphin for now. I still occasionally pull up the stock browser, but I am waiting for Fennec. In all likelihood, Fennec will become my default browser.

ppittman4

Reaction score
I just switched from stock browser to Dolphin. Dolphin is so much faster. I never knew that the Internet could be so fast on the Droid.

fishepa

Reaction score
Stock, I tried Dolphin but it was too laggy during pinch and zoom. Plus I like to double-tap on text and have it automatically fill the screen.