What have you ignored since you got your Bionic?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Been thinking about this since before my Bionic even arrived.
I knew once I got the phone that my new HP Touchpad was going to be ignored for a while.
I was so looking forward to getting the thing and now it's just sitting on the side of my desk hooked up to the charger... almost like it's been kicked to the curb.

Although I will say that once the CyanogenMod team gets the Android port worked out for the TP I'll probably set my Bionic down for a day or two. Turnabout is fair play, eh?

What have you ignored since you got your Bionic?

slaya786

Reaction score
Well, i haven't even gotten my bionic yet and lets just say i've kicked my books to the curb..

AAhh stop procrastinating and study :icon_ nono2: lol

jdmcwestevo

Reaction score
this phone is consuming my life lol. im so happy to use it for anything my friends are already getting annoyed at me busy playing with it lol. i am basically deaf as it is, but when i am not paying attention forget about trying to tell me anything lol

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
l've spent WAY to much time refreshing the fedex tracking page.

Bionic

Reaction score
My wife & kids.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
iPod, computer, tv. I missed the first game of the NFL season....it was even on my tv but I wasn't paying attention. This thing has taken over my life!

Tillmorn

Reaction score
My Nook Color hasn't been getting any love from me since Thursday. Though I still prefer to play older games on it since it's a larger screen. Oh, and read stuff from Kindle instead of studying...hooray 4th year of college!

DoctorV

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has said this but I've been ignoring this forum. For the past five months I've read every single post on this forum up until the day before the Bionics release. Now I'm living the dream instead dancedroid

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Wife, kids, job, pretty much everything. I can honestly say i have even eaten less. I never miss a meal and the first two days i had this i only ate dinner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Stingray71

Reaction score
Xoom is collecting a bit of dust. Gingerbread makes Honeycomb look like a turd. Flash works so much better. Like how you can group your apps together. I sure hope ICS brings the best of both OS's together.