What has you done to get rid of the Verizon brand on the home button?

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Been working very long hours for pretty much everyday since I got the phone. By the time I get home I'm too tired to even remember about wanting to get rid of it. But now I'm on the bus on the way to work and suddenly wondered what you all have been able to do about it.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I dont look at it enough to care. I think to myself that at least they didnt make it red.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

pool_shark

Reaction score
I bet the reason the button bothers so many people is due to the professional reviewers trashing it.
If the pro reviews had stated the Verizon branding meant that Verizon was the only carrier proud enough to put their name on the device, then those same people who hate it now would be taking pictures of it.

For those who don't get it, yes, I'm calling you sheep.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
The screen is so big I do not even notice the home button. If there was a Verizon logo on my S3 home button it would have probably bothered me.

toperm

Reaction score
I never would have thought about this until I read about it. The name on the button is no biggie. This phone rocks!

spydergirl

Reaction score
Been working very long hours for pretty much everyday since I got the phone. By the time I get home I'm too tired to even remember about wanting to get rid of it. But now I'm on the bus on the way to work and suddenly wondered what you all have been able to do about it.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

The button doesn't bother me either, but I know a lot of ppl didn't like it and I remember reading somewhere about scraping it off with a penny or coin. Hope u figure it out so the phone is just like u want it to be. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

craig8868

Reaction score
nothing for me either...I honestly don't even notice it. This phone is so awesome, I don't care. :)

Harplayr

Reaction score
This hides it and really classes it up! :D

ducttape.jpg

I'm with those that think it's a non-issue.
I'm just happy that this phone is so amazing, and only notice the tiny logo on the button when I read these threads bashing it.

Last edited: