What Droid App is most needed?

paul3263

Reaction score
I am looking for a app or feature, that will sound a notification when ever my Droid auto connects to my car stereo. 9 times out of 10 the connection is made when ever I turn the key in the car. But every once in while it does not connect, and I don't know until I get a call. I don't like handling my phone while driving.

dariob

Reaction score
I would like to see a AAA app!1 I know many of us have been waiting for some time to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjax

Reaction score
The ONE thing I do miss from my Blackberry Storm is an app called Quicklaunch.You could hit that one buton and open about any application,phone #,SMS,you name it.

I must admit I wish I had that app on my Droid....video of what it looks like below.The video gives you an idea,but of course for security they don't have actual number email addresses showing,but that was how mine was set up.

YouTube - Quicklaunch by NikkiSoft

check out Bartender...it's kind of like quick launch.

Also check out Folder Organizer. It lets you put everything in the task bar that BarTender does, and more. Direct Dial actually works, and you can also put what's essentially a folder into the task bar... plus the folder can even have subfolders. So you can have a couple different layers of priority all accessible directly from the task bar.

Froodychick

Reaction score
I'd love to see an app that allows me to set my DishNetwork dvr remotely. I'd also love a gin rummy game app (I know, I'm like the only person under 80yrs old who loves gin rummy)

jbrock98

Reaction score
If its possible i'd like an app that's a radar detector, having my phone in the gps window mount and being a radar detector would be sick.......I want a percentage for the idea lol

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
If its possible i'd like an app that's a radar detector, having my phone in the gps window mount and being a radar detector would be sick.......I want a percentage for the idea lol

haha I already thought of that! The Droid doesn't have the hardware to be a radar detector, but there is an app called "Trapster" that might help you out! :icon_ banana:

jxspence

Reaction score
music control in a real lockscreen

would love to have music controls in a real lock screen. There are plenty that imitate a lock screen but you can still hit the home button.

aliceale

Reaction score
I would pay for a calendar app that has modifiable alerts so that you can choose a snooze time - 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 12 hours, 18 hours,...

gszeman

Reaction score
- An actual Sports news/scoreboard app that updates, has a nice interface, a widget and instant notifications.

sportstap works great

SportsTap didn't work very well for me...slow to update, a lot of freezing up etc.

A couple of things I'd love to see:
1) Just like most everyone else a reliable sports app.

2) A messaging app that includes ALL types of messages. SMS, MMS, G-mail, Pop3/Imap...all in one place. I had this on my Blackberry and grew so used to just being able to click one icon to view, reply, delete, etc any of your messages. When you opened up the messages app, a small icon in front of the message indicated what type of message it was.

Thanks!
Glenn

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk