droidforums app?

fragatak

Reaction score
development

I am sending this from my droid right now. I am game to help with development. I just got a book to start learning anyway and if I have a goal like this it will push me even more.

I will pm soon to give you ways to get ahold of me.

sir

Reaction score
count me in for helping test or what-not. i'm not a very good developer, but i guess if there's small things that need to get done i can give a hand. already got eclipse setup with the SDK and a 2.0 AVD - been working through the notepad demo app when i get a chance.

i can also help with some graphics if need be.

Sidewind

Reaction score
I hope you mods relize that once this app is done..ther will be NO excuse to not be modderating the forums 24/7. HAHA..j/k anyway sounds like a great idea. Id love to help but no programming experiance or linux experiance but i would be willing to beta test and let you know what problems arise

Flea506

Reaction score
if this appis actually made its going on the mid of my home screen :greendroid::icon_ banana::greendroid:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Kind of like a FB app that actually works.....

Xerozix

Reaction score
If you guys do get this to work, I will guarantee that you can sell it to other VB owners for money. Or you could be nice and give it out to poor people such as me :)

DroidMunkey

Reaction score
I made a widget design :)

DFWidget.png

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Make it an app for board contributors....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting on this myself. I hear only rumors so far.

OP
E

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Here is a small update....nothing yet.

It's still here and I have some good ideas in mind. I am working through some things on the home level that need to be finished before I can devote a lot of time to this. I have sort of a shell of the app ready but it's more than ugly. No widget yet, only an rss feed for the updated threads. So i need to add some specifics. I think I will be resuming android development around the second week of Jan.

As stated in previous posts, I would love ot have a team on board to help with development and feedback. Maybe the ops could set up a private forum area for just the development crew for this app and whomever can contribute will have permissions in.