What do you want out of ZombieStomped 1.3?

Droid 51

Reaction score
Will this run on Droid 2 gb

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

lol961

Reaction score

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Boot screen with a part of the ozzy song thrown into it....would kinda put it all together with the logo switching to a short load with song and then up and ready. I would help but am timeless at the moment....love creative boot screens though.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

xust

Reaction score
1) reboot option
2) more themes!
3) Tethering support (if p3droid's rant isn't entirely true at least...not trying to get a surprising bill)
4) any kind of add-ons would be nice...some flashable .zips with various things if possible. I have no idea on what...maybe overclock options? different scaling for the CPU? I know some overclocking apps will do this, but from what i've read so far, everything has to be set up specifically, or it doesn't work. (somebody confirm this?)
5) Definitely different boot screen options

any way we could get a 10% battery icon with the stock build of zombiestomped? I can't believe people actually like this stock GB battery icon. 40% battery looks like its 60! biiig difference. fancy widget tells me battery. heh...a LITTLE theming might have some good support from you guys. speak up!

6) wtf is this backup assistant crap, and does anybody actually use it? is it necessary with blur?
7) agree with being able to change the notification pulldown's text. +1

also: my keyboard lights don't always work. I'm not sure what the pattern is to them, but somebody might have a better idea. (car mode?? what is it/how do you get there?)

That's all I have for now. Might have more when i'm less tired.

Dabrador

Reaction score
Please fix the problems with the current version before adding new functionality:

• Bluetooth A2DP problems
  • Ambient light issues

Just a couple issues that I've found with the current version. Also, if you decide to add a "unique" bootscreen animation/sound, please provide an option to disable this. Some of us use the device in a business/professional environment.

All in all, you've done a nice job with this ROM and have built a good following.

seanydizzley

Reaction score
First off, awesome ROM! I never thought that I would like Blur, but this is nice!
I'm getting awesome battery life and hardly any issues. Keep up the great work.
If I had to request anything, I'd say:
  • Reboot options for powering down.
  • Fix the random keyboard backlighting.
  • and maybe include the stock Android 2.2 3D Gallery and Gingerbread Keyboard?
I know the last part kind of interferes with staying Blur'd, and can easily be added by the user, but they would be nice additions.

Again, keep this ROM rolling! It's awesome.

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I'm a recent convert to your ROM JBoxen, thanks for it :)

One thing I really miss from Cyanogen on my old OG Droid was the long press volume keys to switch tracks, and long press camera to pause, with the screen off. I've heard that this is impossible on the Droid 2 because of the locked bootloader, but I don't know. This is something I'd love to see on ZS if it's possible

Deodexing would be nice too, save system space (nvm, I see it already is)

Don't know how I missed this post, but....
YES! I would use the fruit out of this feature!

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2.

tb110895

Reaction score
1) reboot option
2) more themes!
3) Tethering support (if p3droid's rant isn't entirely true at least...not trying to get a surprising bill)
4) any kind of add-ons would be nice...some flashable .zips with various things if possible. I have no idea on what...maybe overclock options? different scaling for the CPU? I know some overclocking apps will do this, but from what i've read so far, everything has to be set up specifically, or it doesn't work. (somebody confirm this?)
5) Definitely different boot screen options

any way we could get a 10% battery icon with the stock build of zombiestomped? I can't believe people actually like this stock GB battery icon. 40% battery looks like its 60! biiig difference. fancy widget tells me battery. heh...a LITTLE theming might have some good support from you guys. speak up!

6) wtf is this backup assistant crap, and does anybody actually use it? is it necessary with blur?
7) agree with being able to change the notification pulldown's text. +1

also: my keyboard lights don't always work. I'm not sure what the pattern is to them, but somebody might have a better idea. (car mode?? what is it/how do you get there?)

That's all I have for now. Might have more when i'm less tired.

The keyboard lights not working is a bug in the leak, not sure if that can be fixed. Some people use backup assistant for their contacts so they can get them onto their next phone and keep them backed up some place safe

I agree that there should be more themes and add-ons out, but its up to the community to make them
Sent from my DROID2

tb110895

Reaction score
I'm a recent convert to your ROM JBoxen, thanks for it :)

One thing I really miss from Cyanogen on my old OG Droid was the long press volume keys to switch tracks, and long press camera to pause, with the screen off. I've heard that this is impossible on the Droid 2 because of the locked bootloader, but I don't know. This is something I'd love to see on ZS if it's possible

Deodexing would be nice too, save system space (nvm, I see it already is)

Don't know how I missed this post, but....
YES! I would use the fruit out of this feature!

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2.

This wont work on our phones because of the locked bootloader so don't expect this feature. It is impossible, as said in his original post.

Sent from my DROID2