droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
The speck candyshell grip has left some scuff marks on the bottom part of Mike's phone. I think it is from dust getting between the case and phone.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think it has to do with people taking their phones out of cases. One of Spigens was specifically mentioned although I don't think it was the Neo.
Makes sense. I haven't had mine off much at all since the spare battery and charger kit still aren't back in stock...

Sent from my Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
People are seeing scrapes. Let me look for some images.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got the spare battery kit a BB....best thing ever!!
Had one for the gNex along with 2 extended & 2 regular batteries that I stopped using because I want going to carry around the extra back if my batteries were mismatched (sold them on eBay, 2 for 1 because only one guy bid on either).

Anyway, I'm waiting for Samsung to have them in stock so I can use my promotional discount, but they said things are usually back within 4 weeks & it's been almost that long.

Since this is a thread about cases, I'm thinking about picking up their official tpu case that's in their shop as well.

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'll have to check that out tomorrow when I go and pick up the Xbox One rechargable kit I am getting.
I bought the energizer one from Wal-Mart. Just set the controllers in the holder. Wireless. Love it.

Sent from my Note 4

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
I bought the energizer one from Wal-Mart. Just set the controllers in the holder. Wireless. Love it.

Sent from my Note 4
Well I have a Nyko brand that I got at Day One launch last year and the batteries are dying on it already. Nyko already replaced one of them and I am seeing if they will replace the other. I am getting a lot of controller disconnects from the Xbox one and I am suspecting bad batteries. So I figured I would give the Energizer one a shot. Hopefully you can charge it by the docking station as well as the USB cable. I have a set Astro A50s I game with and for whatever reason I need to have the USB cable plugged in to keep the controller disconnecting while using them. Other wise the Astro A50 sound fantastic. What is strange is they do not do that at all on the 360! I have not tried to play with them on the PS4 yet.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Well I forgot to look for that spare battery kit at BB when I stopped in tonight. :( I'll have to check another night.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just ordered this.
Galaxy Note 4 Case Tough Armor Case for Note 4 - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate SGP11140 Amazon Cell Phones Accessories
I'm hoping it adds a little girth to the thickness and I like how the corners are more pronounced than the naked phone. I'm also hoping it'll cover the buttons on the side a little. I find myself constantly pushing them when I don't mean to. I'm still so used the G2 lack of side buttons it's very frustrating.
I have that case. The only thing that keeps it from being a daily driver is that the power button is so hard to push. I moved to the Speck Note 4 case and have been very happy.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have that case. The only thing that keeps it from being a daily driver is that the power button is so hard to push. I moved to the Speck Note 4 case and have been very happy.

Is that the one that DP said scratched your metal?