What case cover are you going with?

Anomander

Reaction score
I am curious as to what case cover you plan to get for your Note 4 or if you plan on rocking it bare! I usually go caseless, but I saw this one on Amazon and the price was just to good to pass up. I'm a book lover so I couldn't pass it up either. It arrived today and I must admitt the quality of the cover feels good and the Note 4 fits into the case mold nice and tight. It does add some bulk to the pants pocket, but then so does an Otterbox.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
Even better no magnet. I just wanted a flip case and a lot of them were magnetic closing ones.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have the spigen neo hybrid that I had to cut & modify because it wasn't designed with the vzw version's mic hole location in mind & it made it almost impossible to use the heart rate monitor.

I'm also awaiting a plain tpu case with circuitry & a bugdroid on the back from cruzerlite.

Sent from my Note 4

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
With how inexpensive this first case is I'll probably look into another case as well. I still plan to add a screen cover too the phone(probably one of the glass ones) With this case the seven sits raised so if I did drop it and the front cover stayed open the screen would hit for sure.

Rocer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I have the Ringke Slim case. I love it. It covers all the metal edges(my S4 got nicked up pretty bad) and hardly adds any bulk to the phone.

CdzNutz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 2
genuine leather NOTE 4.jpg
G L NOTE 4.jpg
G L Note 4 . 2.jpg
gln4.jpg
Thought this one was nice for book lovers as well. Kind of pricey, ships from Israel off EBAY for $45 . Hand crafted genuine leather.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
That is very nice! I found with mine the phone holder is cracked already by the volume buttons. I wish they would have gone with a little thicker plastic there.

CdzNutz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 2
That is very nice! I found with mine the phone holder is cracked already by the volume buttons. I wish they would have gone with a little thicker plastic there.
I could see that possibly being a problem with the expensive one also. Probably a good bet to stick with the cheap ones, or find a way to replace the holder with a better quality one.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score
I could see that possibly being a problem with the expensive one also. Probably a good bet to stick with the cheap ones, or find a way to replace the holder with a better quality one.
From what I can tell on mine it looks like they glued the holder to the case. Not sure if you could just remove the holder and get a new one and re glue it somehow.

CdzNutz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 2
From what I can tell on mine it looks like they glued the holder to the case. Not sure if you could just remove the holder and get a new one and re glue it somehow.
Plain TPU from cruzerlite would fit the bill for gluing another one in.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I got the UAG case. My Note 4 still barely fits in my iBolt Car Dock.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I decided to go with the Otterbox Commuter. The quality of the case is perfect and it leaves the phone still feeling thin and sexy. charger fits perfect and I have no problem taking the Spen out.

sent from my sexy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415272347867.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415272347867.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 311
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415272352826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415272352826.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 295