what are your Favorite sites ?

rudely

Reaction score
i looked around and didnt find a thread with people's favorite mobile sites they use a lot on thier android phones. Just wonder what neat sites others may have bookk marked others should know.

I like the following:

m.reddit.com
craigslist.org (for my home town of course)
m.digg.com
m.ebay.com
m.facebook.com ( I like the mobile edition even better then any app)
4chan.org
m.espn.com

too name a few...what are some of your favorite sites to visit on your droids ?

bacalao

Reaction score
I go on Slate mobile, engadget, android central, and of course this site on mobile.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nfl.com
49erswebzone.com

I have to admit I have been on here more then I expected, you guys at df do a good job proving info.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most of the time I don't even use the mobile version of site, and id it automatically directs me there I find the "classic"button real quick lol

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't really use mobile sites myself. Always view this site in full, as well as others. I guess I use the mobile version of buzz.Google.com, but I don't type the m. part...

c3p1

Reaction score
Was funny was thinking of this as well. I don't use many mobile sites, just the full version. Though the 2 mobile sites I bookmarked are a local radio news station m.wbal.com and m.nbc.com saved on the full episodes to catch a show--I have only done it twice, but nice to have a quick link to it when I do want it versus searching for it.
Oh and just added Google Fast Flip--thanks to ipirate!

Fox100

Reaction score
i have a question about the browser is there anyway to see full sites i hate most of the mobile sites.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have a question about the browser is there anyway to see full sites i hate most of the mobile sites.

I can't find it on the Droid. I know Blackberry had a way of doing this. Most forums have a button however that you can push for full site instead of mobil version.

nickv84

Reaction score
i looked around and didnt find a thread with people's favorite mobile sites they use a lot on thier android phones. Just wonder what neat sites others may have bookk marked others should know.

I like the following:

m.reddit.com
craigslist.org (for my home town of course)
m.digg.com
m.ebay.com
m.facebook.com ( I like the mobile edition even better then any app)
4chan.org
m.espn.com

too name a few...what are some of your favorite sites to visit on your droids ?

The 'reddit is fun' app is fantastic on the Droid. That, mobile Google Reader, and m.droidforums.net make up most of my phone browsing.