Flash Site Question (Videos On The Go)

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so I'm a fan of TV not gonna lie. Yea i like worken out, go to work, then come home an play with my cars an junk but I like to watch tv an relax an dive into series an storylines , only problem is, I'm really busy now a days an really don't have time to catch the episodes of the series I would like to so I end up watchen them online when i get free time. I know I should get Tivo or DVR, but right now I'm saving money for a special event thats coming up (I turned twenty one on Sept 13 an my buddy turns twenty one on Nov. 21st so we're going out to Vegas with a few of my other friends who turned twenty one this year to well....get edited by moderator, then Party an Gamble.) So I was wondering if people on here have ever tried watchen TV on they're droid from flash sites like Mega Video or sites like this one

Watch The Office Online | The Office Episodes | Download The Office TV Show

I have tried myself an can seem to get neither to work but i read somewhere that mega video works on BB's which made it seem odd to me that it will work on a BB, but not on a droid? I mean come on we have flash player i thought (though yes i know it is a VERY stripped down version of flash but its still flash none the less.)So basically i just wanted to know if anyone knows how to get these sites to work so while on breaks or free times when I'm out an about, I can watch some NCIS or some other shows. Also from what I read about BB watching Mega Video is that the BB would change your I.P. all the time so you never got that annoying 72 minute limit on they're phones. So as always any insight or advice would be appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 comments. First, I'd like for you to watch your language when your in the forum.

Second, I tried to go to the site you had listed and I couldn't get it to work either, but I have gone to abc.com and got programs to work from there. Maybe they are not using flash at that web site.