What apps should I invest in?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the 15min. Thing is not true, we still have 24hrs for refund correct? Thanks.

Double checking now, hadn't heard that until now but I know recently (within the past two weeks) I've gotten a refund 12+ hours after I purchased it. Let me research a I'll post back. Lots of 'gossip' out there about it but I'll see if I can find an official policy from Google.

Update:
Well then... this is pretty weak. It seams the 'new' marketplace does indeed give only a 15min window for returns... supposedly this is tied to your market 'version' though so some are saying if you don't update the marketplace app you still have the 24-hr window. I can't comment on that aspect and I just got the new market last Friday after flashing a new ROM so I don't know if my last refund was grandfathered in because of the market version or the date of purchase... Here's the official policy:
http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=134336&hl=en

Still, stick with well known apps and do your research before and you'll be fine. Worse case you may waste a few dollars here and there but it's no worse than buying a soda or overpriced coffee or any number of things we all waste money on every day.

mpower

Reaction score
Haha did anyone else catch the censorship fail?

sent from my iPhone

palindrome

Reaction score
Wow. Ur impossibly tough with a keyboard! And I'm not stupid for simply not knowing about sbf in time to save money. If it is illegal to sell apps out of market, why is it out there? Sorry it puts a bad taste in your mouth, but I have purchased many apps in the past that I found myself dissatisfied after 24 hours, let alone fifteen minutes. True everyone wastes money,also true everyone is tryin to save it. Try not to hate so much. Besides, all these great people that truely give us great products(fabolous,etc), always get a nice donation from me.