Finance / Expense / Account tracking

Goblynn93

Reaction score
Looking for an app that will allow me to track bank accounts with easy transaction entry, expenses for travel and life in general, and finances...

I tried Daily Budget Pro but Force Closes and lack of export option made me refund it.

I would like to be able to setup tracking for individual accounts for my different bank accounts, cash on hand, and credit cards. Would like to be able to track money in and out with income/expenses, categorize those transactions into something useful for tax purposes, scan reciepts and attach them to transactions with the camera, and be able to export/(import??) CSM (comma seprated values or TSM (tabbed separated values) or just anything Excel friendly for helping do taxes at the end of the year with some indication as to what reciepts go with what transactions... Graphs and charts on the phone to see just where my main spending habits are would be a bonus.

I've seen a lot of budget apps that do parts and others that do other parts but none that seem to wrap all this up into one neat easy to use package...

I'd pay good money for an app like this!

nphil

Reaction score
Have you tried EasyMoney? It's a paid app on the market, about 10 bucks, but it's definitely worth it. There's a 30 day trial so you can get the hang of it. Graphs, separate accounts, etc are all included.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Daily Cash or Money Manager?
I tried that...Money manager is pretty nice. and it has graphs to keep track of all your expenditures as well as tags so you can isolate your expenses.
I personally think its great.
too bad Mint.com doesnt have an app...that would be the ****.

Maximilian

Reaction score
We just recently launched our expense tracking app for Android 2.0+ It's called ProOnGo Expense.

It allows users to create expense reports by taking pictures of their receipts. The app extracts the date, merchant and total amount, formulates an expense report then the expense report can be exported via Excel spreadsheet (with all the receipt images attached), sycned with QuickBooks Online, faxed, and more.

Our latest build, updated this week, let's users track Mileage expenses as well. We offer tons of customization options like exporting your reports to a specific template, expense report backup, as well as the ability for employers to adjudicate employees' expenses via our web portal.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
Mint is available, been using it about a week or so, seems to work well for my needs

larrybl

Reaction score
have anyone tried QBReflex to access QuickBooks in mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

jthous0

Reaction score
Try My Mileage by Michanima. It will automatically track mileage when you charge your phone in the car. It will also scan receipts. Information is saved to SD card and can be emailed off the device. Everything you need for expense tracking. see michanima.com or search com.leptron.mymileage in the Android Market