What Anime do you have on your DROID?

D

dvdcatalyst

Some MKV files have subtitles turned on by default. to turn that off, enable the "No subtitles" box in Global Settings > Language.
Just tried it and it still showing up.

It should work,
try rightclicking in DVD Cat > reset settings, then just enable that one checkmark and see if it still shows up.
Do mind that that checkmark does not affect the preview.

send me an email with the full original file name of the file you are converting, and I'll see if I can find it ans figure out what is happening.

omally

Reaction score
None here - the Anime I have I couldn't watch in public. :D

NVash

Reaction score
I have a question. Where do you guys put this on your Droid and what do you use to view it? Do you just have a folder named Anime on it?

omally

Reaction score
Personally I don't see much point in watching video on the Droid, other than the novelty aspect of it, so I've only put one movie on so far. I converted it using Handbrake and the iPhone preset, then created a "Media" folder on my SD card and copied the file over. Just used the stock video player to take a look at it. Fun, but I'm in front of an actual computer most of the time, so I doubt I'll get too much more into it.

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
@omally then why even reply to the thread? lol
@Nvash I copy all my mp4 mv4 's into a folder called Movies(ill probally make a Anime folder later) and then use the gallery both the stock and the 2.1 gallery plays them fine.

I personally put anime on my DROID for times when im out and im bored or somewhere waiting. Things come to mind when my wife goes food shopping ill stay in the car while she shops and watch a episode or something.

I have yet to try converting MKV I will post up what happens when I do though.

D

dvdcatalyst

Am using DVD Catalyst and I have two questions, first one is that I want to put show which has a dub and listen to that (the show in question is Cromartie High School which has one of the best dubs ever made) and have no subtitle in the video. But each time I try to convert it the subtitles are always there, I went into the general settings and unchecked the forced subtitles and made sure the subtitles box on the converting menu isn't checked. My other one is there a way to change the subtitle front of the show from the defalut one to the ones used when your watching it on the PC?

I converted the file with DVD Catalyst 3, and created 2 1-minute clips from the show, one with subs, and the other one without. The files are streamable on your Droid, as well as through Quicktime on your computer.

http://www.tools4movies.com/Droid/subs.mp4

http://www.tools4movies.com/Droid/nosubs.mp4

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
DVD Catalyst does work great with mkv and keeps the sutbtitles yay! so now I got Soul Eater on my DROID looks so good

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
tryin to throw up some Soul Eater on my Droid now and I'm still watchign One Piece Movies on my DROID DVD Catalyst + DROID = The Hotness!!!! lol

D13-R37

Reaction score
Thanks!

Great thread! I love Anime, getting Darker Than Black, Season 2 up on my Droid. Got great quality on my Hand Brake rip, but I went ahead and bought DVD Catalyst because Hand Brake doesn't like soft subs, trying it out! It's on Cheap sale for 9.99$! Go Buy it!

Thanks again for your post!

:motdroidhoriz:

justicw

Reaction score
Shangri-La The WHOLE series :) :) I LOVE THIS DAMN THING!!!!

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Watching Basou Renkin ATM dunno what im gonna put on there next