issues with downloading

densetsu86

Reaction score
hi im new to smart phones and i have an odd issue. im an anime fan and well im going to be moving to a place that does not have internet will be trying to get it for the place but in the mean time i have unlimited data on my droid x2 and i have been doing a few tests and im runing into a very annoying issue.

first off i have an unrooted droidx2. i just got it and would rather not root if possible. but at times when i try to download an episode of an anime it says untitled (megaupload etc) and under that it says waiting for data connection. ultimitly it fails as the dled file is 8~30kb when the file is 170mb.

this does not always happen i was able to download 1 or 2 files earlier today without having any problems but i had it happen more then once.

is there any solution or is there an actual cap per day that verizon has even with unlimited data?

so far this is annoying me to no end as i get this with wifi and 3g. i can still download small files and app without any issues once the data connection crap starts. i have 4 bars 3g listed and nothing happens for the large files.

so far im still just asd unimpressed with smart phones as i was before i got one. can't even download files of large sizes more then twice a day.

also does any body reccomend a good torrent app for it atorrent is only allowing 2b-3kb when the first time i used it i got 70kb anything better out there that does not cost money?

Erock13

Reaction score
try using opera or dolphin browser.. the stock browser is buggy, which is prolly the problem..

oakvad

Reaction score
try using opera or dolphin browser.. the stock browser is buggy, which is prolly the problem..

+1. I had to download firefox just so I could use it to dl anything on my phone. Stock browser kinda blows