Well, friends, I just ordered my new phone

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
And I'm moving over to the Incredible forum. My Eris will lovingly sit as my back up should anything go terribly wrong, or should my teenager get off his butt and get a job so he can pay for his own smartphone, although with the iPhone coming out and him drooling over that, my beloved Eris may become forgotten in the gadget drawer.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
The Dinc is a good phone and there's alot of good info on the incredibleforum. Say high to enlightened over there :)

Sent from somewhere...

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
And I'm moving over to the Incredible forum. My Eris will lovingly sit as my back up should anything go terribly wrong, or should my teenager get off his butt and get a job so he can pay for his own smartphone, although with the iPhone coming out and him drooling over that, my beloved Eris may become forgotten in the gadget drawer.

Don't forget, Verizon will give you $132 for it. Verizon Trade In

RCFlyn

Reaction score

I just bit the bullet and ordered a Droid X. The INC was 2nd of my choices, and I ALMOST Got one. But then I found the X that seemed to fit my pocket book... I just ordered it, hopefully will be here mid week next week...

ytwokc5

Reaction score

Don't forget, Verizon will give you $132 for it. Verizon Trade In

We traded in my wife's Eris to Verizon, it was painless. I was planning to sell the Eris on E-bay originally. I ended up doing better trading in than if I had sold on E-bay. Verizon even pays for the postage when you trade-in!