Well...Crap

benhack

Reaction score
So, from what I've read i need to replace my droid. I pretty positive it's bricked. Anyway my question is I've done a complete factory reset, and cleared out everything else, will they be able to tell I tried to root my phone? My only concern is that i get the SPRecovery screen when u hold down the power button and x. Thank you to anyone that can help.

ndhill1976

Reaction score
If you can get to the recovery screen, why do you think you are bricked?!?!?!?!?

Download a fresh update.zip from somewhere, load it to your phone and recover it.

I am sure that someone else in the rescue squad can give you more precise instructions if you need them.

OP
B

benhack

Reaction score
Yea sorry should have given more info i've gone through this rigamarole haha. my phone wont turn on at all unless its in the wall charger and even then its just the motorola symbol and then the black screen

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds like your battery is dead, you will have to let it charge for a few hours before you can do anything

OP
B

benhack

Reaction score
Yea when i hold x it goes to SPrecovery but only while in the charger and ive aleady tried charging it for several hours