Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

nosman614

Reaction score
Tried that and received an app incompatible error, on a side load. And some other signature mismatch error on the market. I'll try again. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I tried deleting using Titanium and I have tried several times to update the app and I continue to get the "Incompatible error"

View attachment 63796

Never mind, I went back a a few posts and saw how to do it.

Last edited:

jpin321

Reaction score
Since you guys are moving to s4s, does that mean development will stop for the nexus?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Since you guys are moving to s4s, does that mean development will stop for the nexus?

Not at all. Just at a stand still ATM. We will continue to support all current devices plus the s4. We will be completely starting from scratch with 4.3. Also for those interested our new github home will be http://www.github.com/project-elite. Also planning to start a gerrit review so that all who wish to contribute can. We have big plans just currently at a stand still. With the approaching release of the Google edition of the s4 we are hoping to see a much cleaner way of building aosp. What that means is with the release they hopefully will push a full device repo for it instead of using the current way which involves about 20 new/different repos and a whole different build set up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

jpin321

Reaction score
Ok good was afraid I was going to have to start rom shopping. Can't wait for 4.3 to drop, mainly want my Bluetooth to work correctly.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
As buck said we will be starting clean with 4.3 when source drops. We are setting up a clean stock aosp source for 4.2.2 right now to help get the build for the s4 going as well as clean up stuff for current devices. Once this is done we will integrate most stuff back in but we are basically doing a major overhaul to basically clean the rom up, get the needed s4 code in, as well as review what features and code we currently have to ensure its as clean as possible. This may take a little while but in the end it will be well worth it. Thank you for everyones continued support of p.e

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Not yet greg and buck are reworking things. Buck does have an S4 kernel though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
things have been very quiet on the PE front for a few weeks now...I'm guessing we're just sitting tight until 4.3 drops?

We are working on adding all the stuff needed for s4 back in and also starting entire ROM over from scratch. New github is https://github.com/project-elite if you want to keep an eye on things

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jpin321

Reaction score
Been pretty quiet over here. Any chance we will still see a PE 4.3 rom or has this moved to the s4?

Mzamora10

Reaction score
Been pretty quiet over here. Any chance we will still see a PE 4.3 rom or has this moved to the s4?

Hope not............ Tried other 4.3 roms waiting for PE to drop..........