Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
This is what you do. Flash that gapps package I posted back a page. Then after it boots rename the gmail2.apk to gmail2.apk.bak in system/app. Then reboot again then install from play store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

======
A freaking life saver once again! Worked like a charm :)

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
A month and a few days for me and I also hope to be on s4 ship

CBMGGM

Reaction score
I'll be getting the S4 July 8. Curious about the moto X tho...

Had Moto's in the past with locked bootloaders, etc. Samsung is much more Dev friendly and they are faster to respond to evolving technology. The Moto X should be a great phone though.

Last edited:

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
@buckmarble - Here is a question for you, Which Galaxy S4 are you getting. The original one or the Google Edition one with just stock? I am going for the Google Edition

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@buckmarble - Here is a question for you, Which Galaxy S4 are you getting. The original one or the Google Edition one with just stock? I am going for the Google Edition

Just regular. No way I'd be able to afford $700 for the Dev edition. Loki makes flashing things the exact same as on dev edition anyway

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Just regular. No way I'd be able to afford $700 for the Dev edition. Loki makes flashing things the exact same as on dev edition anyway

------
So I am guessing your gonna dev for the verizon version only or all models?

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Well if your dev for the at&t one, wouldn't that same code be the same for the t-mobile in a way?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well if your dev for the at&t one, wouldn't that same code be the same for the t-mobile in a way?

Yes but supporting that many devices is too much.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
This is why p.e never supported a lot of devices. If you are always trying to maintain devices and keep those up to date then its hard to keep the rom up to date. We have a plan to help us maintain devices and the rom . We will probably continue with gnex, nexus 7 and add vzw gs4 as well as possibly att n tmo.
As for the Google edition as much as buck and I would like to have a Google edition we both have decided due to service issues to stay with vzw so we will not be able to obtain the Google edition but the Google edition files will be able to help us. I travel so I need the vzw coverage. bucks getting his gs4 soon real soon ill have mine hopefully sooner then later.