Welcome to the Motorola Droid 2 Global Forum

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Motorola Droid 2 Global Forum on DroidForums.net. As requested by a few of you this morning, this section will contain Droid 2 Global specific discussions.

So who's ordered one of these 1.2ghz monsters?

tenndroider2

Reaction score
I don't know if mine is a 1.2ghz or not. I'm new at these mini computers...lol. But my question actually pertains to setting up my yahoo. Its downloaded but I can't use the messager part...help please.

mrtubz69

Reaction score
I have one rooted and awaiting gingerbread...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Techjourney

Reaction score
FedEx brought me mine (in white) on Monday, 12/6/10! I've been really enjoy it and learning about the world of Android. This forum has been a great resource!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

"G"

Reaction score
What the ???

I'm new here and I'm computer stupid..not computer illiterate but stupid. I'm the guy that laughed at my parents when they kept asking me to help set up their VCR..What comes around goes around.

It would be so great if there were a glossary on this forum so those of us that have no idea what the hell you people are talking about and were not bright enough to ask...yea I know.. I have no business having a Droid 2 Global if I don't know how to use it..Think about your first Bicycle...yea!

Lovin it..

"G"