Droid 2 Global Newbie

afhowe77

Reaction score
Hi,

New here... to the forum and my phone (Droid 2 Global). Right now, my 2 biggest questions:
1) Is there any way to sync my Outlook contacts with my phone contacts? I have my calendars synched through Gmail (Outlook<>Gmail<>Droid)

2) Trying to find out why the audio won't work for Fring. I installed it and set it up, but can't record a message on the test call. I also tried calling my husband (who also has the Droid 2 Global) and neither of us can hear the other :( I posted this question on the Droid 2 Global forum too.

Thanks and great to meet everyone!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hi,

New here... to the forum and my phone (Droid 2 Global). Right now, my 2 biggest questions:
1) Is there any way to sync my Outlook contacts with my phone contacts? I have my calendars synched through Gmail (Outlook<>Gmail<>Droid)

2) Trying to find out why the audio won't work for Fring. I installed it and set it up, but can't record a message on the test call. I also tried calling my husband (who also has the Droid 2 Global) and neither of us can hear the other :( I posted this question on the Droid 2 Global forum too.

Thanks and great to meet everyone!

welcome to the forum, great to have u here. u can set up a new outlook acct separate from gmail and then sync it

as for Fring, sorry I don't use that but hopefully someone else in the thread u posted answered ur question

ALOHA from Hawaii

OP
A

afhowe77

Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you Aloha! I can't seem to sync contacts between Outlook and Gmail and then between Gmail and my phone. The end result is that I want to have the same contacts on my desktop Outlook that I have on the phone and vice versa.