Weird Folders in Gallery

HAKmaster

Reaction score
There are 3 folders in my gallery that I didn't create. The one labeled profile photos that has the picture is my profile pic for google+, so I always assumed that's where it came from. This used to be the only folder that I didn't create, but last night 2 new ones appeared after I flashed the latest version of
gummy. Profile photos and Scrapbook photos. Both are empty and I can't delete them. Here is a screenshot. I can't find them in my file manager. Any ideas?

Screenshot.PNG

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The stock gallery is a bit odd, it just randomly creates folders. I use Quickpic as a replacement, works much better and you can actually delete ones you don't want.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
might be me but I can not find a way to choose the file I want to move a picture from one place to another. ED

Click on the picture, then tap the screen, hit settings top right corner, then hit "move to" and it will show you a list of folders to move it to.

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
Click on the picture, then tap the screen, hit settings top right corner, then hit "move to" and it will show you a list of folders to move it to.

thanks for your quick help kinda got it working with your help thanks ED

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
There are 3 folders in my gallery that I didn't create. The one labeled profile photos that has the picture is my profile pic for google+, so I always assumed that's where it came from. This used to be the only folder that I didn't create, but last night 2 new ones appeared after I flashed the latest version of
gummy. Profile photos and Scrapbook photos. Both are empty and I can't delete them. Here is a screenshot. I can't find them in my file manager. Any ideas?

View attachment 48094
I had the same problem a few times. I finally figured out how to remove them. Go here: https://picasaweb.google.com/home

Sign in if necessary and delete the folders you don't want. For some reason you can't delete them from the phone, but removing them from here syncs it with your phone and they should be gone. Hope this helps!