Weird android looking wallpapers during.....

richie1378

Reaction score
In the past couple days, I've noticed these weird Android looking wallpapers or something appearing after I dial a number or hang up? One had a droid eating a hot dog. Anyone seen these? I'm not sure if they are from an app. i've downloaded or what? Thanks everyone!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely never had that happen on my phone. Has to be related to a third party app that you've downloaded.

sir

Reaction score
not sure how many apps you have, but if you throw down a list we can check it out, and then not download whichever app that is =p

jkayner

Reaction score
Maybe it is like the spliced in frames in the movie 'Fight Club'... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Droider

Reaction score
Maybe it is like the spliced in frames in the movie 'Fight Club'... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

There are times that I see a brief flash on my screen, too fast to tell what it is, but then I start crying like a little girl.

OP
R

richie1378

Reaction score
One had a droid eating a hot dog. Anyone seen these?

Depending on what sites you're visiting that MIGHT not be a hot dog.....:icon_eek:

just sayin......

Ha ha, I thought someone would get a kick out of that. I've been looking through the apps I've downloaded and trying to pinpoint which one it might be. I almost think it's Pandora because at the top of those mysterious wallpapers, there's an advertisement.

usermmg

Reaction score
there are some apps in the market that will show a random picture after a phone call- actually there are many of these apps in the market.

usermmg

Reaction score
do a search for "clips" in the market and you'll find some of these call photo apps...

adam8ch

Reaction score
are you making calls with Google Voice? If you are there is an android dude at the bottom of the screen.