cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes exacly......that is going to fly when he's talking about ESE53

Here's what he says: NexusMod DROID Users

NexusMod does not work on Bugless Beast (ESE53). This is a copy/paste ROM and is using an old version of libjni which does not work with this Live Wallpaper.

What this means to you, I can't fix this problem. The problem is with your ROM, not the LWP.

I would suggest running the Droid ROM by Koush which is a 2.1 build with ESE53 drivers, the wallpaper works fine and Koush is a great developer.

Yeah and considering that ESE81 is newer source than ERE27, which the N1 uses, and the fact it works on the OLDER ERE25, he is just making excuses. Its his donations that get hurt from it. So be it.

Maybe he doesn't know how to fix it?

according to his twitter page he has it fixed already but wants to add some "extra" stuff before he releases it to the market. he better hurry those bad reviews are killin him
He brought it upon himself.

His arrogance in dealing with the issue has caught up.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
exactly and even if he does fix it this all makes future buyers a little more cautious about purchasing the donate version because of how hes doing his business now

bpad10

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with market LWP's and Beautiful widgets? When I rotate my phone into landscape, the Widget (time and weather display) cut the LWP off. This does not happen with any of the stock LWPs....

Last edited:

Burtonbell

Reaction score
I cannot find anywhere about not being able to use Live Wallpaper with Home++. Is there a setting I missed to allow LW to be used by HOME++ or are they just not compatible?
I did get the update on Sunday.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Anyone else having problems with market LWP's and Beautiful widgets? When I rotate my phone into landscape, the Widget (time and weather display) cut the LWP off. This does not happen with any of the stock LWPs....

Yes...I don't think any of the LWP's in the Market are optimized for the Droid yet.

They do not take into account the home screen rotation....yet. I'm assuming they will update them specifically for the Droid but then again you never know.

Big Cam

Reaction score
The VU meter is really cool, if you listen to music on your droid.

Reminds me of my Dad's old Macintosh reciever.

loop4zil

Reaction score
On occasion I use Substrate Live wall paper pack. The "Sand" color palate on the Substrate LWP with a white background looks awesome with a smoked glass theme.

I bet the "The Blues" color palate would look nice with one of the Blue/Smoked glass themes as well....

I LOVE the idea of the "Node Garden" Live Wall Paper (also in the Substrate Pack). The colors do not show up well enough in my opinion. I think if some one took that idea and improved it is would be popular.

I have also used the Neural network a lot...but I get bored with it

I find myself going back to the Spectrum wall papaer. I listen to music allot on the drive home and I like the added moment..I wish there were more LWPs that responded to music

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I cannot find anywhere about not being able to use Live Wallpaper with Home++. Is there a setting I missed to allow LW to be used by HOME++ or are they just not compatible?
I did get the update on Sunday.
Unfortunately they are not compatable at this time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Anyone know if the live wallpapers with the official OTA 2.1 affects your battery life alot?

Was maybe thinking about getting starfield but dont want to if it will drain battery faster.

manningfan10

Reaction score
I would really like one like the nexus one or just a neutral network one with more colors. Or if nexusmod worked