Web page scrolling issue since 2.2 install

Status
Not open for further replies.

annye

Reaction score
There are several pages that won't scroll at all - unfortunately one of those pages, scratch that, it's that whole site, is where I collect my web-based email. The touch screen still works, I can select things and navagate around the site, but scrolling just won't work. This means that I can't see more than the top few emails in my inbox, or read more than the first paragraph of any of my email. Of course, it isn't *every* time, but certainly often enough to be annoying. There are a couple of unrelated other sites that I've found that do (or don't) the exact same thing, so it doesn't seem to be the sites that are the problem. I can, however, navigate to a different site, scroll just fine there and come back to my email page where I still can't scroll, I'm on a Motorola Droid, and yes, this has only happened since I installed 2.2.

ch0sen0ne

Reaction score
I have experienced a similar problem where my touch screen seems very laggy when scrolling or even swiping to switch home sceens. Is there a way to make the scrolling more sensitive? It feels like I have to swipe half way across the screen before it starts to scroll.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you running Flash? If so, that's your issue. You need to set your browser to enable plug ins on demand in the settings. Once you do that you will see a tremendous increase in speed.

Froyo issues are suppose to be restricted to one thread as we have way to many people opening threads for issues that have already been discussed. Please post below for any additional information on this. This thread is closed.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-frg01b-froyo-issues-solutions-thread-66.html

Status
Not open for further replies.