Weather Widget that works in Droid 1

recDNA

Reaction score
Is there aDroid 1 full screen animated weather widget?

I use my old droid on wifi only as my bedroom clock and outdoor thermometer. Minimalist text does the job but it ain't pretty.

Is there a full screen weather widget with a big clock and temp readings? I need big fonts cuz I don't wear glssses to bed.

Even better if it is animated and if it shows date but neither are as essential as the big clock and big temperature fonts. Must be full screen. Of course I prefer free but I'd pay if it is worth it.

isey78

Reaction score
Fancy Widgets

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
How can I find pictures of the paid skins? I don't see them on the website

isey78

Reaction score
configure , appearance, weather skins

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
configure , appearance, weather skins

I don't have the paid app. I was asking someone if there is a particular skin available in the paid app and if there is a picture of it somewhere. Linking to the main website is no help at all. It doesn't show all the skins.

Before buying the app I am looking for something VERY specific

1) full screen 4 X 4

2) LARGE digital clock fonts (like the size of the HTC flipping numbers clock font)

3) equally Large temperature font (like the size of the HTC clock font)

4) weather animation (optional but desirable)

Many skins have a large clock font OR a large temperature font. Have yet to see one anywhere that has both. Actually the desk clock with temperature that comes with the Thunderbolt is a good example but it is an app not a widget and I would like to use this widget on other phones (like Droid 1) as well as Tbolt.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Are you implying my reply was terse? I didn't mean it to be. Its just that settings...etc only would apply if I had already bought the app. If someone has they might be able to check if such a skin exists.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Thanks but the key for me is that the temperature reading be just as big as the clock otherwise I can't read it in bed without glasses. Those are great skins but temp too small.

Thanks very much for searching those out for me but the search continues.....

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thanks but the key for me is that the temperature reading be just as big as the clock otherwise I can't read it in bed without glasses. Those are great skins but temp too small.

Thanks very much for searching those out for me but the search continues.....

go launcher and go weather

give that a try.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Thanks for responding but I have "tried" all the popular apps however there could be a skin out there that meets my criteria that I haven't found. I am looking for a very specific linknto very specific criteria I have listed several times.

I do appreciate your help but I want to make it clear to future readers that general.suggestions really don't help. If someone has seen such a skin and can link to it that would be terrific