Weather info not showing up in calendar.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Nobody has yet to answer this question. I also have a Galaxy S4 and the weather forecast shows up in the native phone app so it is not a setting in Google calendar.

have you tried what was posted yesterday: This is what I did: checked weather on my Google calendar from my PC. Opened my phone calendar & Menu > Refresh. Then Menu > Calendars To Display and Weather was now an option > Checked Weather > Clicked Calendars To Sync > Checked Weather > Clicked OK > back to Calendar > Menu > Refresh. I now see an event for each day that reads "Forecast For 'City_Zip Code'. I know we have different phones, but the Razr HD, HD Maxx & Razr M all have the same basic internals so I wouldn't see why this won't work on your phone also. Hope that helps.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's a bummer...sorry to hear that. Perhaps the Droid Razr HD has a different Calendar app than the Droid Bionic and Droid RAZR M?

JMont

Reaction score
I've probably spent about 4 hours now troubleshooting why the "other" weather calendar shows on my pc but not in my Google Calendar app. I've tried everything, even researching various other weather apps that may integrate. Nothing. All of the web discussions on this topic leads to dead ends.

Does anyone have a solution?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk