Weather info not showing up in calendar.

Nugiange

Reaction score
My weather info is not showing up in my calendar. It did for the first few days, but not now. Any ideas why? Not a big deal but kind of annoying.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
What app are you using that weather shows up in your calendar

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx HD using Tapatalk.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Are you talking about in the CIRCLES Widget?
The standard calendar app doesn't give weather?!?!

OP
N

Nugiange

Reaction score
Initially, the weather forecast would show up in my calendar. That lasted for about a week. Then, for some reason, it stopped.

SJBBF

Reaction score
How about going to calendar, then calendars to display, then calendars to sync, then weather?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Have you looked at your calendar from a PC? Can you see weather there? Can you enable it in the settings? I know this used too be a feature with Google calendar, but don't see any options on my phone's calendar. Maybe Google stopped supporting it, or...you have to enable the feature from your calendar on a PC.

OP
N

Nugiange

Reaction score
My Google calendar and weather are checked under my calendar settings and only my Google calendar events are showing on my phones stock calendar app. As I wrote earlier, the weather info appeared in my device calendar for approximately a week and then stopped. No big deal but I am curious as to why.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
I don't even see it as an option on my calendar, but I am not using the stock phone one anymore. I'm using the Google calendar from the Playstore. It could just be they stopped supporting that feature and that is why you no longer have it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
My Google calendar and weather are checked under my calendar settings and only my Google calendar events are showing on my phones stock calendar app. As I wrote earlier, the weather info appeared in my device calendar for approximately a week and then stopped. No big deal but I am curious as to why.

I used to have that on my phone calendar also. So, i got to tinkering this morning and weather data is back on my phone calendar. This is what I did: checked weather on my Google calendar from my PC. Opened my phone calendar & Menu > Refresh. Then Menu > Calendars To Display and Weather was now an option > Checked Weather > Clicked Calendars To Sync > Checked Weather > Clicked OK > back to Calendar > Menu > Refresh. I now see an event for each day that reads "Forecast For 'City_Zip Code'. I know we have different phones, but the Razr HD, HD Maxx & Razr M all have the same basic internals so I wouldn't see why this won't work on your phone also. Hope that helps.

Yeti35

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8+ w/ a Tech 21 case
I used to have that on my phone calendar also. So, i got to tinkering this morning and weather data is back on my phone calendar. This is what I did: checked weather on my Google calendar from my PC. Opened my phone calendar & Menu > Refresh. Then Menu > Calendars To Display and Weather was now an option > Checked Weather > Clicked Calendars To Sync > Checked Weather > Clicked OK > back to Calendar > Menu > Refresh. I now see an event for each day that reads "Forecast For 'City_Zip Code'. I know we have different phones, but the Razr HD, HD Maxx & Razr M all have the same basic internals so I wouldn't see why this won't work on your phone also. Hope that helps.
This definitely does not work with the Google calendar. I just tried and no workie. I don't really care though, just thought I would give it a shot. Not an important feature for me with the circle widget on my phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This definitely does not work with the Google calendar. I just tried and no workie. I don't really care though, just thought I would give it a shot. Not an important feature for me with the circle widget on my phone.

I use the Circles Widget for my weather data also. I just wanted to see if I could add Weather to my calendar.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
It works on my RMHD, but it is so tiny that it's not useful to me. Works great when I open my calendar on my macbook pro.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx HD using Tapatalk.

OP
N

Nugiange

Reaction score
Nobody has yet to answer this question. I also have a Galaxy S4 and the weather forecast shows up in the native phone app so it is not a setting in Google calendar.