Weather and Toggle Widgets

[email protected]

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded the weather and toggle widgets? There is this mario clock you can download for it but after i install it it wont let me open. Has anyone had this problem? Maybe it doesnt work on droid?

armeddroid

Reaction score
ok got it to work
Go to market, Install the Super Mario Clock
Then goto your apps > look for Weather and Toggle
Go into Select Market Skin
Then Select Loaded Skins
Choose your skin (super mario)
and the Super Mario will be applied.
Then check your clock.
Hope that helps.

M0MMYX3

Reaction score
Hi there,
So, my weather and toggles widget doesn't work. I uploaded the Super Mario Clock. I went to upload the skin, and the market said that I installed it.
However, I can't find it. It's not on my "home page" screen, and it's not on my list of apps.
Where would it be?
M.

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Hi there,
So, my weather and toggles widget doesn't work. I uploaded the Super Mario Clock. I went to upload the skin, and the market said that I installed it.
However, I can't find it. It's not on my "home page" screen, and it's not on my list of apps.
Where would it be?
M.

find an app for your weather widget. For Example i use beautiful widgets (GREAT app i must say) in my list off apps i just click on the beautiful widgets and since it is a widget it opens straight to the settings. Scroll down and there is a weather skin and a clock skin option. Click on it and you can open the already downloaded or choose to download a different theme. I hope this works for you :)