Watch out google voice!

xxacexx2

Reaction score
I make a lot of phone calls for work on my cell phone so I use google voice so I dont waste minutes.

I had added the number google voice uses on my friends and family plan, but today I noticed it used a different number to connect.

After making tons of calls I realized that it will use two different numbers so i decided to just add them both to friends and family.

Hopefully they will not continue to add numbers, but I think this may be because they decided to open google voice up for everyone.

Anyway just a heads up!

hookerdj

Reaction score
ill teach you a quick trick if you get google voice callback its free in the market you never call anyone it connects google voice over your internet so there is only one number calling you back which will be your own google voice number. do some research and set everything up right it works cause i do it

OP
xxacexx2

xxacexx2

Reaction score
ill teach you a quick trick if you get google voice callback its free in the market you never call anyone it connects google voice over your internet so there is only one number calling you back which will be your own google voice number. do some research and set everything up right it works cause i do it

Hey thanks for the response.
I want to try it, but I am a little confused on how it works.
Could you break it down for me like I was in kindergarten please?? lol

m3kilpat

Reaction score
this may look intimidating, and it takes AWHILE to get perfect, but here's the guide i used a few months ago:

Unlimited Free Calling with Google Voice - Google Docs

it's not easy, but worth it if you can figure all of it out.

Are you able to call your contacts normally once that is set up or did u have to change every number or go through some special process each time you want to make a call/text?

psrumors

Reaction score
I have tried the call back feature. When doing so the call quality does not seem to be as good as with using the GV app that uses the access numbers. Anyone else noticed this?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will not continue to add numbers, but I think this may be because they decided to open google voice up for everyone.
Nope. GV has always been like this. I'm fairly sure the access number is mentioned in just about every GV thread. I've certainly pointed it out in any thread where it seemed relevant. It's also mentioned in many GV guides out there on the web.

You can definitely add the access number to F&F but you need to be aware that it can change.