warranty replacement keys are flat :(

19DroidRage84

Reaction score
So my second droid's screen started messing up so I got a factory replacement. When I open it up I was disappointed. I don't know if anyone has noticed but some droids had a raised keyboard. My first and second droid had a one. But droid number 3 has a flat keyboard. I always use the physical keyboard and the flat keys suck! I thought they all had raised keys. I never understood why people called the keys flat till now.

Anybody else ever had one with a raised keyboard? Ill post pics when I get off work.

OP

19DroidRage84

Reaction score
I would ask for a replacement with one without flat keys

Haha yeah. I don't think it would work. Besides the keyboard I can't really complain. They sent me a new one with all the accessories. Charger, battery, battery cover, and a 16 gb sdcard! The directions that came with it and the verizon person told me to just send back the defective device and keep my accessories. So I sent them just my old droid and now have extra stuff! If only the droid supported 2 sdcards.

Relex

Reaction score
Use the keyboard and they will raise up. My first replacement droid had flat keys and after a day or two they weren't flat anymore.

ricks

Reaction score
I would ask for a replacement with one without flat keys

Haha yeah. I don't think it would work. Besides the keyboard I can't really complain. They sent me a new one with all the accessories. Charger, battery, battery cover, and a 16 gb sdcard! The directions that came with it and the verizon person told me to just send back the defective device and keep my accessories. So I sent them just my old droid and now have extra stuff! If only the droid supported 2 sdcards.

Since its a new one I guess I would keep it