Warranty period for replacement phone?

MRSCARY13

Reaction score
Just a quick question; what's the warranty period(if any) for a replacement droid? Tried looking it up on Verizon but I keep receiving page not found errors.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
One (1) year as far as Verizon goes from what I have been told.

undergrace

Reaction score
One (1) year as far as Verizon goes from what I have been told.

That is what I have always been told too(1yr). As long as the phone hasn't exchanged hands anyway... For instance if you bought it from ebay or from someone off craigslist- even if they just bought it a week ago straight from Verizon it won't be covered b/c it changed hands.

OP
M

MRSCARY13

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Went in to the store and they're going to be sending out a replacement.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ARZ

Reaction score
How did you deal with backing up your Apps? I got SMS backup app and Call Log backup and App monster and another backed up all apps on the SD card and installed in new phone and activated it and NOTHING!!!

Downloaded AppMonster from the market and still NOTHING.

I go to settings>applications>manage applications. And the only 2 apps that show up are Market place and AppMonster. I click on the SD card and NOTHING!!!

Please help.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Warranty replacements that are refurbished or "Certified Like New" have a 90 day warranty. If you are within your first year, then that still counts, whichever one is longer.