Wanting Google Voice...needing help

LMac8806

Reaction score
I would like to get Google Voice (I'd like to have the visual voicemail option). I'm assuming I need an invite? How do I go about getting one? Thanks!

OP
L

LMac8806

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for posting something that has been asked a billion times. I didn't find the big thread in a site search (might not have looked hard enough). Thanks again!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for posting something that has been asked a billion times. I didn't find the big thread in a site search (might not have looked hard enough). Thanks again!

No worries. GV is indeed in the market, but you need an account to use it for anything. I posted this a few times in the big GV thread, but if you really want GV that bad, then just buy an invite from someone on E-bay for $2. If you want help, PM me and I'll find you the same guy that sold me mine.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

No worries. GV is indeed in the market, but you need an account to use it for anything. I posted this a few times in the big GV thread, but if you really want GV that bad, then just buy an invite from someone on E-bay for $2. If you want help, PM me and I'll find you the same guy that sold me mine.

+1 for this!