Google Voice and Visual Voicemail

sov1et

Reaction score
If I auto-forward my voicemail (from my non-GV number) to Google Voice, do I need Verizon's Visual Voicemail service?

rkcoll1

Reaction score
No you do not. Google Voice is what you will use for visual voicemail. The app is already on the droid. And with Google Voice you can get transcription to text for free. It is not 100% accurate but gives you a good idea what the message is about at a glance.

OP
S

sov1et

Reaction score
Cool thanks, I appreciate GV's service more and more with each feature I take advantage of. :)

romeov

Reaction score
No you do not. Google Voice is what you will use for visual voicemail. The app is already on the droid. And with Google Voice you can get transcription to text for free. It is not 100% accurate but gives you a good idea what the message is about at a glance.

Google Voice isn't on the Droid, you have to go download it.. but it's free!

rkcoll1

Reaction score

Google Voice isn't on the Droid, you have to go download it.. but it's free!

Thanks for the correction romeov. I have done so many new things on this phone I forget what is what. Lol.