Wanted to say goodbye... I have moved on

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Got an iPhone 6 4.7" and have to say it's really nice. I do in away miss some of the customizations you could do with Android but all the features and stupid ease of use and amazing smoothness makes up for it. Plus I got my Swype

Oh and Pere.. My iPad 2 updated to iOS 8. The camera is amazing and have it all hooked up like my RAZR was as far as apps. Air drop is massively cool.

And yes. Ran into a few freezes like on Google Earth but that's it. Battery life is OK. Not near where my RAZR was when I first got it.

Any way peace and good luck!

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to ya.
Here's a link to a sister site should you need help with your new device
Apple iPhone Forum

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Good luck :) enjoy the new device..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Solid device. Hopefully it's what you were looking for in your phone. Enjoy

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Got an iPhone 6 4.7" and have to say it's really nice. I do in away miss some of the customizations you could do with Android but all the features and stupid ease of use and amazing smoothness makes up for it. Plus I got my Swype

Oh and Pere.. My iPad 2 updated to iOS 8. The camera is amazing and have it all hooked up like my RAZR was as far as apps. Air drop is massively cool.

And yes. Ran into a few freezes like on Google Earth but that's it. Battery life is OK. Not near where my RAZR was when I first got it.

Any way peace and good luck!

Jailbreak it and the customization is there. I jailbroke my i6 Plus and it makes it much better.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Hey you never know might be back but we'll see. The iPhone 6 is solid. Makes the iPhone 5 seem plastic like despite the glass backing.one thing I gotta say they did a really nice job on is the screen. Not only is the clarity ridiculous but the actually glass is curved at the edges to give it a "candy like bubble look" and I swear it's smudge free. You Swype and it's so smooth. Fast as hell too. Google earth was unreal. Keep u updated as my wife is getting a new phone in Feb. So if I hate this thing I can go back to Android. Bit I don't think it will happen :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I have one as well jimmy.. Enjoy your new toy.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats buddy.. Solid phone for sure.. Plenty of happy friends with it.. camera is top notch.. I'd definitely jailbreak it for extras..

Tap'd by Big 6

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Good luck Jimmy. I will miss you. No really! Sincerely. ;)
It is a nice phone. Love the new design. Just wish they would have done something more with the OS.

Actually checked this forum to see if you had made a post about moving on. Too funny.

I have moved on, as well. Retired the HD to temporarily use a Razr M while I wait out my contract ending. The HD was beat. Although I am keeping it and the docking station. I will miss that HDMI port on the Turbo, I still have it if I want it.
First time I actually kept a phone for 2 years. My new Droid Turbo arrives on Thursday. Pretty stoked.