Want to remove CWM from my dads Razr

Hawler123

Reaction score
Hello dear readers!

I recently rooted my dads Droid Razr since he wanted me to rom it to 4.0.4 badly. (I dont know how he found out about the update)
Anyways i was like ok sure il do it but i failed (Wasent as easy as it was for my s1) i was like i cant do it and he was like ok il wait for the normal update.
So he decided to wait and he searched for it everyday , yesterday he could download it and so he did until it failed and rebooted.
Ok nothing happend and i unrooted the phone but CWM remained and he couldent download the update again.
So basically i want to remove cwm so my dad can download his update . Please answer this quick since he really wants it on his Droid Razr.
Regards Hawler

BTW im really new at rooting and etc so pls explain good step by step.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey guys and gals, how bout lending a fell a hand?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hawler123 said:
Hello dear readers!

I recently rooted my dads Droid Razr since he wanted me to rom it to 4.0.4 badly. (I dont know how he found out about the update)
Anyways i was like ok sure il do it but i failed (Wasent as easy as it was for my s1) i was like i cant do it and he was like ok il wait for the normal update.
So he decided to wait and he searched for it everyday , yesterday he could download it and so he did until it failed and rebooted.
Ok nothing happend and i unrooted the phone but CWM remained and he couldent download the update again.
So basically i want to remove cwm so my dad can download his update . Please answer this quick since he really wants it on his Droid Razr.
Regards Hawler

BTW im really new at rooting and etc so pls explain good step by step.

What system version are you running (menu-settings-about phone

OP
H

Hawler123

Reaction score
What system version are you running (menu-settings-about phone
Hi !
My system version is 651.73.30.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU.
That is what it says beneath system version.
If you were asking for android version it's 2.3.5

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hi !
My system version is 651.73.30.XT910.NonEFIGSRetail.en.EU.
That is what it says beneath system version.
If you were asking for android version it's 2.3.5
You have the European version of the Razr and I am not familiar with the difference between your phone and the CDMA version (XT912) that most users on this site have. Follow this link to a Droid Razr site that has information/help regarding the XT910: DroidRzr.com.