Need help w/ custom recovery & removing boot menu manager

DroidX_46

Reaction score
I have a Droid RAZR running ICS 4.0.4 & System version 6.16.211.XT912. I tried a couple of root methods & the first one did not work so I believe that I used a file called "ICS404ROOT" to root my phone & it must have installed BOOT MENU MANAGER. I would like to uninstall BMM & install something that I'm use to like CWM which is what I had on my Droid X. I understand that SAFESTRAP is the way to go. Can someone help me with the step-by-step directions to uninstall BMM & install a proper recovery?
Thank You,
-DroidX_46

karenjnadeau

Reaction score
removing boot menu manager

I have a Droid RAZR running ICS 4.0.4 & System version 6.16.211.XT912. I tried a couple of root methods & the first one did not work so I believe that I used a file called "ICS404ROOT" to root my phone & it must have installed BOOT MENU MANAGER. I would like to uninstall BMM & install something that I'm use to like CWM which is what I had on my Droid X. I understand that SAFESTRAP is the way to go. Can someone help me with the step-by-step directions to uninstall BMM & install a proper recovery?
Thank You,
-DroidX_46
Did you ever get a response or resolution to this? I can't uninstall BMM and need to send my phone in for warranty replacement.