Want CM7?

wingdo

Reaction score
Well you got my vote. You are neck and neck with "Framework43" who does MIUI. Nice at leas to see the top two vote getters are people who are not just rebuilding based on the current / leaked ROMs.

gloster

Reaction score
PLEASE....if you want Cyanogen on Bionic, go register at Rootzwiki and vote for RevNumbers in Round 2. It ends at noon tomorrow (Oct 12 PST). IT AINT OVER YET!!

solution

Reaction score
I just put in my vote for Rev

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting any AOSP ROM (CM, MIUI, etc) on the Bionic will be extremely difficult due to LTE. LayherDaddy (slayher) has been working on the TBolt for awhile and CM7 is still in nightly mode. Don't expect it soon. It took CVPCS about a year to get the Droid X up to speed and its still in nightly mode.

Alch3m1st

Reaction score
CVPCS has a Bionic already, and is working on CM7 for it. It would be nice to have Framework work on MIUI for the Bionic!!

USCChem

Reaction score
CM7 on the Thunderbolt took a while, but by around June it was flawless. It was really only Nightly in name only. It was never merged into the mainline because the RIL broke other phones' data.

Reaction score
If we have to vote to have the DB supported from cm7 then maybe I picked the wrong phone. Time for prime!