'Process System Not Responding' etc...phone keeps rebooting

theDL

Reaction score
Bit of a long story...I was on the main strain of CM7 nightlies for a while, then switched over to RevNumbers' nightlies, which were both fine. When I flashed one of the updates for RevNumbers, something messed up, and every time I boot up, it works for a couple of minutes and reboots. All the time. It only works for a few minutes every time, sometimes says "Process System Not Responding", and then freezes up and reboots.
I SBFed, wiped data, cache, dalvik, all that. Reflashed RevNumbers, same thing kept happening. SBFed again, wiped everything, flashed main strain of CM7 again. Same thing kept happening. Tried an MIUI ROM, same thing. Back on the GB OTA, and everything is fine, except that stock OTA is lame.
Can anyone find maybe something wrong I did in the flashing process? I was on CM7 nightlies for a long time with no problems. Maybe it's just a problem with my phone? I don't know. Help please?

Thanks in advance

siriusgamer

Reaction score
I'm sure that the official CM7 nightlies are still on froyo, where as the revnumbers nightlies are on gb. You need to be on GB to use the gb nightlies.

OP
T

theDL

Reaction score
Thats not my problem. My problem is that all of a sudden ROMs are misbehaving on my phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

joeblow789

Reaction score
Just a guess, but make sure you're on the official OTA GB vs the leak.