Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Did you copy just the picture files, or the whole folder? If there's a file in a folder called ".nomedia" that will tell the gallery not to put anything in that folder into the gallery (doesn't matter what the folder is called). The same is true for music files in a folder with a file called ".nomedia".

When you long press on the homescreen and only get "Wallpapers," what happens when you click that? Is there an option for the stock wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc? If you downloaded that "beautiful wallpapers" app, is that an option? Does "beautiful wallpapers" show up in your app drawer? (insert the name of whatever you downloaded into the " ")

With all of that said and asked, I agree that Zedge is a great way to go. I keep it on my phone even though I don't change wallpapers very often at all.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Took your advice and got zedge up and running. Very nice app. Easy to use. Very nice wallpapers. I appreciate the heads up on that one :)
That's awesome! Glad you like it. You'll find some really sweet HD wallpapers and great ringtones there.
Enjoy!
Don't forget to go into your application manager, scroll down to your Beautiful Wallpaper app, clear cache, clear data, force stop, then uninstall. (In this order)
This will ensure none of those pesky bugs will stick around and cause problems later on down the road.
Enjoy!

S5 tap'n

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Did you copy just the picture files, or the whole folder?

I copied just the graphics to the gallery but none of them showed up. When I long press and get the wallpapers and click it, I see the 1/2 dozen stock ones and, on the far left, "from gallery" which I click but those copied graphics aren't there or if they are, they're not showing up.