an app that has lots of wallpapers/backgrounds?

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good app that has lots of wallpapers that you can choose from. I already have "Backgrounds", which is awesome, but I want more. I tried "Mabilo Wallpapers", but, no. 1 - when you download a wallpaper from there, it doesn't put it in your wallpapers folder, you have to open them from a separate file; and no. 2 - the wallpapers are way to large for the screen and pretty much useless.

Does anyone know of any other apps where I could browse for Wallpapers? :)

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
graffiti wallpapers - some pretty cool stuff. i even found one that has my name across a wall - jess. there are several different categories that are not graffiti - they even have a britney spears category.

Last edited:

cwzwack

Reaction score
I enjoy browsing the Gallery on this site. I have probably a dozen or so wallpapers from the various categories

OP
E

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
I enjoy browsing the Gallery on this site. I have probably a dozen or so wallpapers from the various categories

I see some there that I like too...but how do I put them on my phone? will I have to resize them or anything? Sorry, I'm really not techy at all, lol!

Last edited:

RoNYC

Reaction score
Just select the wallpaper you like and long press on it and select "save to sdcard". It would be nice if you have astro to manage your wallpaper collection. Enjoy!

OP
E

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Just select the wallpaper you like and long press on it and select "save to sdcard". It would be nice if you have astro to manage your wallpaper collection. Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks! :)

Does anyone know of where I could get some nice spider, insects or bat wallpapers?