VZW network issues again? Feb 2012

nateohio

Reaction score
I'm located in Northeast Ohio and I've been experiencing some data issues today. Updated to 902 the other day and it's been as solid as 901, until today.

I'm not dropping data completely, in fact it's handing off quite well between 3G and 4G. It was just kind of wierd to look down and see a 3G icon this morning because it's been a very long time since I seen anything but the 4G LTE icon.

Anybody else experiencing issues today?

Tonik

Reaction score
Metro Cleveland is ok for me so far today. I am out of the 4G area right now, but up until 8AM or so when I was in the 4G area it was fine.

Dame425

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same exact problem here in Wickliffe Ohio.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My data is out completely. Second time since I got the 902 update on Fri. Currently hate this phone.

-No data
-No development
-No ICS til Q3

Moto sux

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Mine isn't exactly down, but it's been acting weird all day. About an hour ago it said I had a 4g connection, but wouldn't load anything. Facebook, Youtube, webpages all wouldn't load, or if they were, it was extremely slowly. Airplane mode cycle gave me data back.... NEVER had to airplane mode cycle one single time on 901, now on 902 I have to do it again?! Aggravating, to say the least.

Edit: In Austin, TX