VZQ Ext Battery and Seidio Innocase Surface - Tight fit. Suggestions?

Yazzinit

Reaction score
New to the forum, but have been reading up a bit. I got the X about a month ago, it's great. Ordered the Seidio Innocase Surface case online, fit great. Just got the OEM extended battery from VZW with ext battery door, and the case doesn't snap all the way. It leaves noticeable gaps and it's flush anymore when using the battery door. Trying to use it, the screen also ripples. I obviously don't want that. Tried using it without the battery door, seems ok, but would prefer to use the door as well.

Any suggestions on cases with the ext battery door? I see some saying the Rocketfish case. Does that actually fit fully? Not looking for something huge, as I just place it in my pocket. Would prefer something similar to the Seidio Innocase. Thanks all

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yazzinit

Reaction score
Yes, it "fits", but that's not its purpose. There's a reason an extended door was made. The original door is too tight, applying pressure to the LCD screen, leaving noticeable rainbow marks. This is damaging long term to the screen and not something I want to do. Thanks though

Bro KV

Reaction score
Yes, it "fits", but that's not its purpose. There's a reason an extended door was made. The original door is too tight, applying pressure to the LCD screen, leaving noticeable rainbow marks. This is damaging long term to the screen and not something I want to do. Thanks though

+1 This is true