What Hard Cases Fit Ext Battery

makaveliq3

Reaction score
Ok I've been trolling these forums for a couple weeks and I find a lot of discussion about cases and the ext battery but what cases actually fit?

Can anyone who knows for sure if a hard cases fits the droid x with the extended battery could please post a link to the cases?

I'm looking for a glossy style cases that will slide in and out of my pocket with little resistance but I want to use my $33 ext battery you know?

Any help is much appreciated.

OP
M

makaveliq3

Reaction score
the original backcover is suppose to be damaging to the screen with the extended battery in

jst4fun

Reaction score
for some reason mine just fit perfect. No tight fit or anything. Some say it fits tight or snug. Haven't seen any thing bad yet.

cpjr

Reaction score
The stock battery door will fit.....but it DOES put more pressure on the screen.

Take your finger and mash (gently) into the center of the battery door and watch the screen blur from it...not a good thing.

I was using the stock battery door on mine which worked fine except that while trying to use the Verizon case it would press enough to create a bubble on my screen, I thought the phone was messed up until I removed the case and it went away, and vise versa.